This course is currently closed
Welcome to the #T.E.A.C.H. Orientation. You must complete this orientation before proceeding to the program coursework.
The orientation course outlines the requirements and expectations of new #T.E.A.C.H. residents.
In this course you will:
- review the #T.E.A.C.H. mission and vision.
- explore the two available residency models (gradual and immediate assumption).
- review the #T.E.A.C.H. Principles of High-Quality Teaching.
- examine how to best plan your work and your learning process.
- learn how to submit your coursework.
This course also reviews the #T.E.A.C.H. plagiarism/academic honesty policy, explains the various assessments used in the program, and introduces you to key staff.
The orientation course requires approximately 7 hours of study time to complete all assignments and the reflection questions as directed.